Mar 2017. Contextual influences on bilingual speech production and control. National Symposium on Cognitive Science. IIT Guwahati, India.
Jan 2017. Language-Cognition interface. JNU, Delhi.
Jan 2017. Brain plasticity in hearing impaired population: Effects on conscious and unconscious visual processing. At the symposium “Computational Bioengineering”. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
Nov 2016. Individual differences, brain plasticity, and cognition: The case of illiteracy. Andhra Pradesh Science Congress, Vijayawada, India.
- Oct 2016. Challenges of conducting research among illiterate population. Workshop on “Research Methodology: Focus on vulnerable population”, School of Medical Sciences, University of Hyderabad, India.
- Aug 2016. Bilingualism from a cognitive science perspective. GIAN course on “Cognition: An interdisciplinary perspective”, IISER Mohali, India.
- Aug 2016. The Enigma of being a bilingual. IIT Ropar, India.
- Aug 2016. Writing experimental research. CognEx workshop, IIT Kanpur, India
- Aug 2016. Behavioural Experimentation in Psycholinguistics. CognEx workshop, IIT Kanpur, India
- Jun 2016. The Enigma of being a bilingual, Center for Bilingualism, University of Stockholm
- Jun 2016. The Enigma of being a bilingual, Gosta Ekman Laboratory, University of Stockholm
- June 2016. Bilingualism: What we know and what we should know? Department of Linguistics and literature. NTNU. Trondhiem. Norway
- Mar 2016. The Geopolitics of Bilingual advantage. Young Researchers’ Conference in Cognitive Science, UOH
- Feb 2016. Cognition of Bilingualism. Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Feb 2015. Lectures at Annamalai University, UGC SAP
- Feb 2015. Keynote address at National Institute of Mentally Handicapped, Hyderabad
- Jan 2015. Lecture at Academic Staff College, Hyderabad
- Oct 2013. International Symposium on Advances in Language-Cognition Research, UOH.
- Sept 2013. EFLU, Hyderabad
- June 2013. Attention control in bilinguals. Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Netherlands.